Over The Road Team Driver - Great Pay and Benefits!!!
Operates Tractor & Trailer equipment, in a team environment, loading & unloading. Involves considerable knowledge of equipment & essential functions. Comply with Local, State, & Federal regs. Serves customers in a professional, safe & efficient manner.
About Dyno Nobel Transportation Inc. :
Dyno Nobel, a wholly owned subsidiary of Incitec Pivot Limited, a global leader in diversified industrial chemicals that manufactures and distributes industrial explosives, industrial chemicals and fertilisers. We provide blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America and Australia, as well as selected customers in the Asia Pacific region. Due to continued results and world-leading innovation, customers in the mining, quarry, construction, pipeline and geophysical exploration industries choose Dyno Nobel.
Call Spencer Scott: 307-771-5674 for more details & information
or Apply Online Below!
Responsible for the following:
Operates Tractor and Trailer equipment, in a team environment, loading and unloading. Involves considerable knowledge of equipment and essential functions. Comply with Local, State, and Federal regulations. Serve all internal/external customers in a professional, safe and efficient manner consistent with DNA's and DNTI's mission, vision and values
- Assigned Tractors
- Mileage pay is based off of all hub miles ran
- Hourly pay for any line 4 time, required by DOT
- Layover pay starts after 4 hours
- Late Model Equipment
- Competitive Salary
Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits Package:
Paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement plans (such as 401k), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), emergency travel assistance and other benefits
- Operates tractor and trailer, bulk tanks, liquid tanker
- Operates auxiliary equipment.
- Check equipment daily to maintain efficient and safe operational status.
- Maintains various required driver logs, time and trip reports, vehicle inspection reports, tach charts.
- Perform continuous loading and unloaded duties ranging from 50-100 pounds.
- Verifies products delivered or loaded.
- Must meet the DOT required qualifications of driver according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned within the capabilities of the successful candidate, as determined by management
- A combination of on the job training and certification is required.
- Must have clear understanding of various governmental regulations.
- Must be able to understand and follow company policies.
- Minimum 2 years verifiable over-the-road tractor-trailer experience in the last (4) years
- Class A CDL with Tanker and HAZMAT endorsement required
- Must be 25 years or older
- No preventable accidents in the past (3) years
- No more than (1) minor moving violation in the past (3) years while operating a personal vehicle or commercial motor vehicle
- No convictions for DUI, DWI in the last 10 years
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Present oneself in an professional manner at all times
- Must be able to get in/out of Canada
- Ability to make oneself available 24 hours, 7 days a week or until 70 hrs have been exhausted
Dyno Nobel is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Being a part of the Dyno Nobel team is a combination of everything that is unique about Dyno Nobel: our culture, our core values, our commitment to safety, but most importantly, it is our people. It it what set us apart from your average employer, and is everything that makes Dyno Nobel a great place to work. At Dyno Nobel, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Dyno Nobel does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Dyno Nobel will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
Apply Online Below