Local Truck Drivers - Competitive Pay & Great Perks
Compensation: $19.47 per hour with full benefits
Local - get home every day, Paid weekly and Full benefits
- Safe and legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Safe and timely transportation of freight from origin to destination.
- Proper loading and unloading of freight to assure safety and minimal risk of damage to cargo and danger to persons.
- Proper handling and accurate completion of all necessary paperwork related to truck operations and freight movements.
- Professional representation of Biagi Bros. and the trucking industry through responsible driving.
Apply online below today
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver's License.
- Must have two years previous tractor-trailer driving experience with 48' to 57' dry vans, tanker trailer / combination, flatbed trailer or be accepted for a training position.
- Must have the ability to read and write in English, and to perform simple mathematical calculations with mental ability to handle receipts, read maps, road signs, maintain logs and recap hours of service etc.
- Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Must have knowledge of DOT and State regulations governing safe driving, hours of service inspection and maintenance and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Must be available for around-the-clock trips to accommodate freight movements and must be able to be away from home for extended periods of time if dispatched for line driving.
- Must meet and maintain the medical standards of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test, and if hired, be subject to random alcohol and drug testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.