CDL Class B Driver
Marble and Granite, Inc. is the largest natural stone wholesaler in New England offering the highest quality of marble, granite, limestone, onyx, slate, soapstone and travertine. We are also the exclusive distributor of ColorQuartz and Neolith in this region. The CDL driver position is full time and located in our Westwood, MA location. We are looking for a reliable person who is willing to work hard and is interested in joining a great company with possibilities for growth!
CDL Driver Job Responsibilities:
CDL Driver Job Requirements:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to safely deliver and pick up materials to and from the Marble and Granite customers.
- All CDL drivers are required to be licensed (CDL B) for the type of vehicle they will be driving.
- Drivers are required to be able to maintain a current DOT medical certificate and to pass a DOT drug and alcohol test
- Drivers are subject to random drug and alcohol tests and yearly reviews of their driving record.
- This person will be responsible for loading and unloading all materials from the truck
- The driver must pass a DPS hoisting test and become forklift certified. The hoisting test is for use and safe operation of the truck mounted boom and the warehouse deck crane.
- Assist team members in receiving and moving slab materials within the warehouse
- CDL B required
- DOT medical card required
- Able to lift up to 60lbs, able to reach and bend in order to assist with loading and unloading materials off/on the truck.
- This position requires extensive travel throughout Marble and Granite's New England territory.
- Professional demeanor, reliable, responsible, clean safe driving record.-
- Working Conditions: Exposure to elements, sitting for long length of time (up to 7 hours a day). Repetitive movement in and out of the truck (up and down steps, reaching pushing, pulling)
- High School Diploma
- Ability to drive standard transmission (10-15 speed) preferred
- Basic Reading, Writing and Arithmetic skills
- Physical labor or warehouse worker experience helpful
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Monday thru Friday, no weekends!
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance and Long and Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Subsidized gym membership and other fringe benefits
Required license or certification:
- High school or equivalent
Apply Online Below