CDL Class A Drivers
COME GROW WITH US!!
If you're looking for a long-term career with growth potential, great pay, full benefits, and exciting learning opportunities then we want to hear from you! Our drivers are home EVERY night!
We are currently hiring Drivers to join our Houston, TX team. The Driver is responsible for loading and transporting waste safely from customer sites.
- Load and transport waste safely according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Perform daily inspections on truck and other equipment used
- Pick up specified waste from each customer site scheduled for the day.
- Ensure that customers have packaged and prepared the waste according to all federal, state, and local rules and regulations prior to transport.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to assigned accounts on a daily basis, communicating any issues to Transportation Manager/Supervisor or Dispatcher for resolution including re-routes, adjustments in container sizes, training, etc.
- CDL Class A with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Mechanical ability and inclination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, decision-making ability, sound judgment, and safety-oriented.
- Must be able to motivate and possess a strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to speak, read, and understand English for comprehension of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) chemical information.
- Pressure washing experience a plus
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and effectively deal with a wide array of people
Join a growing company that offers a competitive starting wage, excellent benefits and growth opportunities! Quala prides itself on promotion from within the company, and offers competitive salaries along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Partially employer-paid medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with company match up to 4% of annual salary
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- 100% employer-paid group term life insurance up to 1.25x your annual salary
- Option to purchase voluntary life insurance for self, spouse, and dependents
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays.
- 2 week paid training period
- $18.00 per or more DOE
- Potential pay increase within 90 days
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Quala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and physical exam. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Apply Online Below