Mid-South Regional Truck Driving Jobs
Crete Carrier is a Top Pay Certified company.
You told us you would like more home time, so we put our team to work to get you just that! Crete Carrier is now hiring professional truck drivers for the new Mid-South regional fleet offering 3 home time options.
With three different home time options, you decide what will work best for you and your family!
Get the pay and hometime you deserve,
call a recruiter today to learn more.
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- 2% increase in paid miles over past year
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits
- Health, Dental, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Deposited $7.5 Million in 2016
- In 2016, our average driver received approx. 3.5% of their total earnings
- New Pet Policy - furry 60lb pet allowed
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
Primary Operating Areas:
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 12 Months OTR Experience
- No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
- Hair Follicle Testing
- Memphis, Tennessee
Crete Carrier is one of the nation's largest, privately owned trucking companies, and has been in business for nearly 50 years. Crete operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity, and our truck drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program. Because of this, drivers stay with us three times longer than the competition. APPLY TODAY
Call us at 888.480.1641
or click the apply option below to apply now
*some area restrictions apply