Quality Carriers Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Positions
100 Years of Excellence. 100 Years of Quality!
Celebrating 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers has built a legacy of success for shippers and truck drivers alike. We are one of the largest bulk chemical tanker trucking companies in America, spanning 100 terminals across the U.S. and Canada.
Quality Carriers' Affiliate Novirtus Transport is now looking for Owner Operators to run Regional and Over the Road at our Oakville, Sarnia, ON terminals and our Montreal, QC terminal. Partner with Quality Carriers and its network of Affiliates today!
CDL-A Truck Driver Benefits:
- $5,000 Bonus for Owner Operators
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Average Gross Earnings for Owner Operators is $200K+ a Year
- Dental and Medical Insurance Plan Offered to Our Owner Operators
- Average 2,500+ Miles per Week
- Consistent, Steady Work; Home Weekly
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposits, and Fuel Cards Provided
- Border Crossing Work is Also Available (in this case, a Passport or Fast Card is required)
- Orientation is Paid
- Tanker Training Will Be Provided
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class 1 AZ License
- Minimum 1 (One) Year Tractor Trailer Driving Experience Required
- Clean Abstracts
- Passport and/or FAST Card if Going into the U.S.
For more information, call: 888-415-3898