Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $0.485 cpm | Atlanta, GA-160910
Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck drivers at Schneider travel the country and specialize in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals — 2/3 of them non-hazardous. OTR Tanker truckers earn up to $0.485 per mile* (up to $70,000 per year with accessorial pay) and get home six days per month with a flexible time off program.
Never pulled a tanker? No worries! Schneider provides industry-leading paid tanker training and ongoing advancement opportunities. Get started now and advance your career as part of Schneider’s elite group of OTR Tanker drivers, enjoying a small-company feel with large-company benefits!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Atlanta Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.485 per mile*
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $70,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from accessorials
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt*Based on CDL driver experience
Over-the-Road Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Atlanta Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 200 miles of Atlanta, GA and live in Alabama or Georgia
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age is two years old with 51% automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Learn more about Schneider’s Tanker division
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000