Owner Operators Needed To Run OH-TX-FL Triangle
Please call Rick or Chad @ General Transport, Inc. 888-678-6055.
Are you looking for an established family-owned company that provides excellent service to their customers AND Owner Operators? If you are tired of your company not knowing who you are and what your needs are as a professional contractor, it's time for a change.
We know that the Owner Operator is the cornerstone of what we do. As a result, General Transport believes strongly in taking care of our Partners - the Owner Operators.
"Treat people the way you want to be treated and they will help you succeed, but just as important, you will help them succeed." - Joe Ostrowske, President
General Transport was founded on this basic principle and after 30 years continues to believe strongly in the spirit of the Independent Driver.
General Transport has professional, knowledgeable dispatchers with YEARS of experience in the transportation industry.
Tired of too many deductions from your weekly settlements? Call us to talk about your actual take home pay.
- No escrow account
- No equipment installed in your truck
- No hold back of pay
- No forced dispatch
- Truckload freight
- Keep what you earn
- Average length of haul is 1,100 miles
- Our customers are based EXCLUSIVELY in Ohio, Dallas, TX and central Florida. Our Owner Operators will run that triangle
- Weekly miles range from 2,500-3,200
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Well-maintained trailers - with no trailer rent or maintenance fees
- Base Plate Program available if needed
- No touch/fingerprinting of freight
- Bobtail and physical damage insurance available if needed
- 1-day paid orientation at our Akron, OH facility
- 24/7 availability of maintenance staff
Apply Online Today! Call Rick or Chad @ 888-678-6055!
- Tractor that is 2005 model year or newer
- 2 years of verifiable over the road experience driving a tractor
- Current DOT Physical
- Current DOT Truck Inspection
- Must pass General Transport's thorough background checks