Lube Route Driver
Tyree Oil, Inc. is currently looking for a Monday through Friday Lube Route Driver for our Portland branch. Tyree Oil has served the Pacific Northwest with high quality petroleum products and services for over 28 years. We take pride in our new Trucks and are always looking to improve equipment and invest in our future.
As a Member of Our Team, You Will Enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- 4% Matching 401(k) Plan
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Home every night
- Typically 45 hours per week
- Quarterly Bonus Available - up to $2000.00 a year
Job Summary: Drive lubricant box truck, tank-wagon or a flatbed truck with a capacity of 24 tons and transport petroleum products from the warehouse to specified destinations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the correct product and quantity is being loaded in the correct truck, tote or package to make all the necessary deliveries to Tyree Oil customers.
- Process all warehouse paperwork in accordance with Company procedures and standards.
- Utilize the shortest and safest routes to the delivery destinations.
- Check customer tanks to verify what products are held.
- Stick each tank and record beginning inches before delivery on invoice.
- Complete customer invoice with correct amount of lubricants delivered, price, and amount due for that delivery.
- Maintain the appearance of the truck inside and out.
- Maintain truck inventory items including spill pads, metal bucket, flags and correct nozzles.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Company, as directed by Management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Must possess and maintain a valid class A or B driver license and clean driving record
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Typically requires a high school diploma for GED completion
- While performing the duties of this Job, the team member is regularly required to stand, kneel, sit, walk, bend-over, and scale stairs and ladders
- The team member is expected to squat, bend, twist, crawl and lift up to 100 pounds on a regular basis
- The team member is expected to operate machinery including, but not limited to, forklifts, oil department delivery vehicles, pumping equipment, and power tools
- The noise level in the work environment can occasionally be loud
- The team member will be expected to work outdoors and will be subject to all weather conditions (snow, rain, wind, and sun).
Pre-Employment Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical are Required. Provided by Tyree.
Apply Online Below