Class A Delivery Driver - Aurora, CO
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
Responsible for timely and accurate delivery and/or pickup of goods to specified locations, loading and unloading trucks, trailers, warehouse keeping, and inventory control
- Check merchandise in against receiving ticket.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle properly and complete vehicle inspection reports.
- Report and record damage to vehicles, product, and/or equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, forklift, or dolly.
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipments.
- Drive company trucks making prompt on-schedule deliveries and pick-ups while notifying dispatch of any delays in the delivery schedule.
- Assist in maintaining the warehouse so it is clean, organized, and safe for all employees.
- Valid Class A driver's license
- Knowledge of DOT paperwork preferred
- Current medical certification card or ability to obtain a card.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Warehouse, forklift, pallet jack, and previous delivery experience,
- Knowledge of the delivery area preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and paid time off.
Apply Online Below