Begin your career with the FedEx Team and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
Train to become a proficient operator of tractor trailer combination through education and driving skills development. You will also be given non-driving duties such as operating a forklift and working on the dock.
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
- Life insurance
- Credit association (with Internet & phone banking)
- Direct deposit
- Flex-spending acct for medical and dependent care
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock purchase plan
- At least 21 years old
- Class A CDL or CDL permit
- Ability to lift/carry freight
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Clean MVR
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Apply Online Below