Class A CDL driver needed-Home every night and weekends
At Anixter, we help build, connect, protect, and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions-and intelligence-that create reliable, resilient systems that can sustain your business and community. Through our unmatched global distribution network, supply chain management expertise and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit your bottom line.
Job entails making deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer site.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Perform routine inspection of vehicle and supplies to ensure road safety.
- Plan route to and from customers' businesses and adjust for traffic and/or construction.
- Ensure that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Deliver merchandise to customer.
- Prepare and maintain records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to resolve customer issues.
- Obtain proper POD's of materials delivered.
- Secure cargo with either straps and/or chains (very rare to use chains)
- Average work day is 06:00 - 15:30.
- Work week is Monday - Friday.
- Paid every week with work week averaging 40-45 hours per week.
- Class A license required. Operate vehicle with GVW over 26,000 pounds in combination.
- 3 years tractor/trailer experience.
- Flatbed experience.
- Starting pay could potentially be increased by having experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proper licensing relative to equipment.
- Over 5 years of Flatbed experience.
- Forklift certification.
- Moffett / Job Site delivery experience
- HazMat certification.
Apply Online Below