Local, regional, and OTR drivers
We have 1,2,3 & 4 day runs; You Choose and enjoy Home Time!
- Salary potential is around $50,000 to $80,000 range with benefits, activity based pay, mileage, stop, pick up, detention pay, layover pay.
- 3 months experience required, we do offer a training program if you have less than 3 months.
- Average 2-3k miles per week
Qualified Applicants must:
- All drivers must adhere to DOT regulations at all times
- Conduct both pre-trip and post-trip tractor/trailer inspections and complete inspection reports
- Must be 21 years of age and have 6 months of verifiable OTR experience in the past 36 months with no more than 3 moving violations within 3 years
- Able to effectively interact with customers in person and on the telephone
- Pass DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals in addition to passing random drug and alcohol tests
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs., unload and stack product to customer's requirements
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply laws, rules, and regulations
- Use electronic logging system to accurately record daily logs for on-duty driving hours, on-duty non-driving hours, off duty hours and sleeper berth hours
About Monterey Mushrooms:
Monterey Mushrooms is a second generation, family-owned and operated agribusiness with a passion for excellence in all we do. We pride ourselves on being highly committed and engaged employees work together in high performance teams to develop seeds, grow, harvest, package and distribute quality mushrooms every day.
Monterey is the country's largest and only national marketer of fresh mushrooms, supplying unique, innovative and high quality products for sale to supermarkets, foodservice and ingredient manufacture operations, and for preparation of processed, canned, and frozen mushroom products. Headquartered in Watsonville, California, Monterey has production, sales and administrative offices, internationally.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Online Below