3 & 6 Axle Dump Truck Driver, Class A/B CDL,
Great Pay & Benefits!
JLE Energy, an upstream oil field service company focused on transportation, inspection and machining services in the Appalachian basin, is in need of Dump Truck drivers at its Dunbar, PA facility.
Candidates selected for these positions must be willing and able to work flexible shifts, extended hours, and varying schedules. Minimum requirements for this position are a high school diploma or GED, a minimum of one year of oil and gas field experience, a current, valid Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a minimum of two years safe driving experience is required.
What you can expect from a career at JLE Energy:
Class A or B CDL Tri-Axle and Six-Axle Dump Truck Driver Benefits:
- Job Security: As compared to industry benchmarks, we boast one of the lowest turnover rates and highest associate satisfaction scores in the transportation industry.
- Great Compensation: We hire only best-in-class professionals and compensate competitively based on defined performance benchmarks and proven safety records.
- Excellent Benefits Package: We are one of the few transport companies in the United States that offers a comprehensive benefits package including company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- New Fleet Equipment: We understand that in order for our drivers to perform at their best, they need to operate the newest and best equipment. We invest in only premier brands such as Kenworth, and continually rotate our equipment so that the average fleet age remains less than three years old.
Class A or B CDL Tri-Axle and Six-Axle Dump Truck Driver Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience.
- A clean driving record for 3 years.
- Valid Class A & B CDL.
- Minimum of 1 year of oil & gas field experience.
Apply Online Below