Local Flatbed Driver Needed
JLE Energy, an upstream oil field service company focused on transportation, inspection and machining services in the Appalachian basin, is in need of Class A CDL Flatbed drivers at its Benwood, WV facility.
Candidates should possess a high school diploma or GED, and minimum of one year of oil and gas field experience. A current, valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a minimum of two years safe driving experience is required, preferably in the Energy Industry.
Candidates selected for these positions must be willing and able to work flexible shifts, extended hours, and varying schedules.
What you can expect from a career at JLE Energy:
- Job Security: As compared to industry benchmarks, we boast one of the lowest turnover rates and highest associate satisfaction scores in the industry.
- Great Compensation: We hire only best-in-class professionals and compensate competitively based on defined performance benchmarks and proven safety records.
- Excellent Benefits Package: We are one of the few OCTG companies in the United States that offers a comprehensive benefits package including company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan.
- New Fleet Equipment: We understand that in order for our drivers to perform at their best, they need to operate the newest and best equipment. We invest in only premier brands such as Kenworth, and continually rotate our equipment so that the average fleet age remains less than three years old.
Class A CDL Flatbed Driver requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 years of oil and gas field experience.
- A clean driving record for 2 years.
- Class A CDL.
Class A CDL Flatbed Driver benefits:
- Industry leading pay based on experience and qualifications
- New Equipment
- Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holiday's, and more.
Join the JLE team today!
Apply Online Below