Jet-Set Tanker truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) - with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $63,000 per year as you safely transfer bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of them non-hazardous - across the country in this CDL driving position.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here or give us a call today.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.51 per mile*
- Up to $63,000 per year* with average 15% of pay from accessorials
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $8,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Fort Myers, FL, Miami, FL, Orlando, FL, or Tampa, FL
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set tanker truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 8000