National OTR Drivers
FEATURING OUR NEW PAY INCREASE!
Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their national over the road fleet. Home time options include 12 and 21 days out. Apply today!
Call a recruiter today to learn more.
- ● Starting Pay: $.48 - $.53 per practical mile, depending on experience
● Annual Pay: The top 25% of Crete OTR drivers average over $80,300 per year
● Days on the road: 12-21
● Home Time: 1 day off for every 6
● Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
● Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- ● Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
● Top pay certified carrier
● Cruise speed of 65 mph
● Paid orientation
● Guaranteed detention pay
● Full benefits: Health from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, and 401K
● Annual profit sharing:
Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
● Pet policy: 2 dogs or cats
● No-cost rider policy
● Industry leading CSA scores
● Average equipment age of 2 years
● Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- ● Minimum 22 years old
● Stable & verifiable work history
● Acceptable driving record
● Valid Class A CDL
● Minimum of 4 months tractor trailer experience*
● No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply
We offer driving jobs by freight preferences, location, and the type of driving you'd like.
If you don't see the type of CDL jobs you want, a driver recruiter may be able to help.
APPLY or CALL TODAY
CDL jobs at Crete Carrier, Shaffer Trucking, or Hunt Transportation
- For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation's largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.