We have the resources to
find you the best job wherever you're located across the nation.
|Today's Featured Opening:|
We're looking for a CDL Class A and B drivers for local delivery. Call us now!
Call Shawn at (954) 271-0339 to discuss what we have to offer you!
Trillium Drivers is hiring Class A and B drivers for local delivery.
All local drivers are required to load and offload.
The driver responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Of the safe operation of company equipment and products
- Loading and offloading products on a local level
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes
- Any other duties as assigned
This job includes the following benefits:
- Hourly pay OT
- Paid every Fridays
- Direct deposits
- Holidays, vacation
- 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- 23 years of age
- CDL License (Class A or Class B)
- Can operate a manual or automatic transmission truck
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 2 year of commercial driving experience
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
We are proud to offer our drivers a comprehensive benefits package including holidays, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability. Drivers are eligible after 30 days employment.
A Career with Trillium offers you exposure to some of the most recognized and respected employers in the nation. Over 5,000 companies nationwide ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
If you are interested and meet the general qualifications below, please apply today! We are doing interviews ASAP for these openings!