Class-A CDL Experienced Regional Truck Drivers - Atlanta
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
We're hiring for Regional routes near the Atlanta metro area. Enjoy the benefits of a Regional run: consistent pay, miles and home time. Start your career with the Navajo Express team if you live within 150 miles of Atlanta, GA!
Call 866-535-9010 to learn more!
Benefits for Regional Drivers:
- Earn $185 daily!
- Home Time Weekly!
- Drive new equipment with bumper-to-bumper coverage
- Great company benefits package and paid-time-off
- We have a rider program and pet policy, so bring your loved ones along!
- 99% No-Touch Freight
Navajo Express Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have Class A CDL
- Must live within 150 miles of Atlanta, GA
- 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
- Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
Who is Navajo Express?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
Call 866-535-9010 now to speak with a recruiter!
Corporate cultures that foster gender diversity, competitive compensation and benefits, flexible hours/work requirements, and professional development opportunities are the primary factors that help women to be more successful in the workplace.
Navajo Express is honored to be named one of "The Top 50 Companies for Women to Work For in Transportation" by The Women In Trucking Association in 2018.