DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
CDL "A" TRACTOR TRAILER DELIVERY DRIVERS
$55,900 - Annual Earnings
No Travel - Home Daily
Full and Comprehensive Benefit Package
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 325,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
This is a local, full time opportunity. You are home every day. Our customer is an internationally known automobile manufacturer.
Our drivers do not load their trailers. They deliver parts to our customer's automobile dealerships. You will be driving a late model single axle day cab and pulling a 28' van pup trailer with lift gate and using a hand truck, pallet jack and other tools of delivery. The dedicated route that we are hiring for begins at approximately 2:00 AM or 3:00 AM and runs till approximately noon Tuesday - Saturday mornings. We prefer a candidate with doubles endorsement, and experience, but will consider a qualified candidate who will be willing to secure this endorsement within 90 days of employment. Great competitive wages and we pay weekly.
- 2016 Volvo automatic tractor equipped with satellite radio
- 9 Paid holidays yearly
- Company supplied late model tractors and brand new lift gated trailers
Key Benefits - Comprehensive and Affordable:
- Medical - A PPO administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental - A PPO, administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (includes one annual complete set of X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours per year*.
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 9 paid holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment*.
- 401-K - Comes with a generous Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained tractors, trucks and trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth. (This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.)
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience.
- Must have a good driving record. (No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years).
- Valid CDL Class - A operator's license with doubles endorsement/experience unless you are applying for a "floater" position.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age.
- License not suspended or revoked in last three years. (Per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51 whether in commercial or personal vehicle).
- Excellent attendance record with past employers.
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.