|Overview Who runs the economy? Truck drivers! Who moves the products we use every day? Truck drivers! Who delivers more LTL freight in the Midwest, safely, efficiently, and guaranteed on time? Holland Truck Drivers! Holland values our drivers more than any other asset we have, and we can't wait for you to take the challenge, step up to the plate, and join our team. |
Our linehaul drivers are offered the flexibility to own their careers. If you are willing to run the road, you can make good money running upwards of 600 miles a day. Looking to be home a little more? There's options for that too, with dedicated bid runs which are home daily. Our linehaul drivers run terminal to terminal, across the Midwest and Southeastern United States in day cabs. We know you have a lot of choice in who you drive for, but we know Holland drivers stay with us due to their guaranteed weekly pay; amazing no cost benefits- including free healthcare, and their choice to own their own career and earn consistent pay checks. In fact, the average driver at Holland has been with us for 15 years! Come drive with us!
Responsibilities Full- time driver benefits include:
- An average of $70,000-$75,000 annually with NO DEDUCTIONS FOR HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS
- Including pay per mile, AND hourly pay for time spent not driving
- An 8-hour guarantee
- Weekly paychecks direct deposit every Friday
- Paid time off for Holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Annual raises
- Cost of living increases annually
- 5% pay increases for your first 3 years!
- Investment in our equipment
- 100 new tractors for regional drivers just purchased with more on the way!
- Assigned tractors available
- Weekend home time - we cover 14 states, keeping our drivers closer to
- Drivers are typically dispatched out Sunday nights and are back home Friday night or Saturday mornings.
- 60 % of our linehaul drivers are home daily, or every other day
- Choice in what you run
- Our linehaul drivers have dedicated runs, turns, slip seat, and open board options available to fit their lifestyle needs. 6-month bids mean you can run the road, make a lot of money when you can, and re-bid in 6 months
- Routes bid by seniority, the longer you stay with Holland, the more choice you get in where you drive
- Safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles, including tractor-trailer van combinations, in urban, suburban, and rural areas in all weather conditions to transport freight
- Load, unload, and move various materials following company procedures for safety and efficiency
- Comply with company policies, federal, state and local regulations
- Receive and verify dispatch instructions
- Load and unload freight in varying weather conditions at the company and customer facilities
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of shipments
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain electronic logs according to state and federal regulations
Qualifications Qualified Drivers should have:
- Valid Class A CDL and safe driving record/history.
- Minimum one year or 50,000 miles verifiable driving experience in the most recent 5 years
- Hazardous Materials and Tanker endorsement
- No major accidents in the last 3 years
- Must pass a DOT drug test, DOT physical and Physical Abilities Test
- DUI/DWI in the last 3 years not permitted
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.