CDL Class A Truck Drivers, Home Daily
Contract Transport Services, CTS, is the area's leader in home daily CDL driving jobs. Our CTS drivers earn higher than the industry average take home pay, full benefits, guaranteed 401K contributions, profit sharing and our drivers are home after every shift.
Join our CTS Strong team of professional CDL Truck Drivers
- Daily home time
- Average $60,000/ annual driver pay
- 3% company paid 401K
- Full benefits
- Profit sharing
- Professional respect and home after every shift.
CTS is hiring a wide variety of different shifts and positions based on the fleet you're interested in.
- 4 Days On, 4 Days Off
- Road Fleet (Home nightly)
- Road Fleet (Willing to stay out 2 nights per week)
- 12/12 Fleet (Day shift, working close to a 12-hour shift with a set start time)
- 12/12 Fleet (Night shift, working close to a 12-hour shift with a set start time)
Our vision is to recognize people who do the right thing so they know their impact on the success of the organization. We are a trucking company unlike any other in the industry, and CTS is shaking things up. When you become a CTS Team member, you get home after every shift, with solid pay, steady benefits, unique employee perks and respect as a professional driver.
Start seeing real benefits with CTS, including:
- Employee and family medical, dental and vision plans with coverage options you choose
- $15,000 of company-paid life insurance and the option for the employee to buy more
- Paid vacation and holidays; vacation is paid using an average of the employee's daily earnings from the previous quarter
- Paid orientation
- Safety bonuses and health incentives
- Guaranteed 3% company contribution to your 401K - no employee match required
- Referral bonuses
- Company events, including the custom CTS Tailgate Zone
- PLUS you're home after every shift!
Drive for the company that is a strong career partner to over 150 truck driving professionals with a base pay in 2017 of $50,000 to $58,000 with some drivers making over $70,000, we've announced a pay increase for 2018 affording our drivers an average pay of $60,000 annually. You also have the opportunity to earn extra on top of your base pay – contact us to check out our Pay for Performance plan.