DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
CDL "A" TRACTOR TRAILER LINE HAUL SHUTTLE DRIVERS - DROP & HOOK
$51,500 Annually (including sign on bonus)
Annual Scheduled Increases
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
NO TOUCH - HOME DAILY
Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits Package
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
We offer a FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE that is outstanding, affordable and comprehensive
We are looking for FULL TIME CDL "A" professional and safe drivers to fill positions at our location in:
These are local opportunities with DHL. You will be driving a late model and professionally maintained day cab tractor and pulling a 53' trailer.
NO TOUCH line haul (drop and hook) work. Your trailer is fully loaded and ready for your departure.
Your day will start at approximately 4:00 PM Monday - Friday and will take between 9 and 11 hours to complete each day - depending on your route assignment that day.
- Every other day you will be running FTL from Lexington to Suffolk, VA and back.
- Every other day you will be running FTL from Lexington to Parkersburg, WV and back.
You are paid a daily route pay of $190.00/day or $950.00/week for a 5 day week Monday - Friday. DHL pays weekly!
You are home every day and the only time you work weekends is if you want to pick up some OT money - there is plenty of opportunity to do this on your schedule.
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS paid half in 90 days and the other half at 180 days.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive and Affordable:
- Medical - A PPO administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental - A PPO, administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year.(Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.)
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth. (This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.)
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Valid CDL Class - A operator's license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years, (per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51) whether in commercial or personal vehicle.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.
- No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years.
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.