Call (877) 283-5131
Route Delivery Driver
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
At Panera, warmth is our business. Come join our team of great drivers who deliver the bread and bagel dough originating from our Fresh Dough Facility in Denver, CO to our local bakery-cafes!
What will you do as a Panera driver?
As a driver, you ensure that our freshly made dough products reach their assigned bakery cafes on a daily basis, utilizing safe, efficient on time driving. Our fleet is very well maintained and clean, with reefer units and lift gates for ‘rolling bakery cabinets' filled with our delicious products. You must have work experience loading and unloading, as you will be doing so while driving local routes. All our drivers are home every day - No over the road!
What are the Requirements?
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Minimum of 6 months (CDL-A) driving experience including experience driving a tractor-trailer within the past 5 years; Doubles endorsement is a plus.
- No more than 1 accident and 2 moving violations
- Currently possess or have the ability to obtain a 1 year DOT medical card
- A favorable driving, criminal, and drug free background
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays
- Be able to deliver professional and courteous service to our customers
Why deliver for Panera?
- Competitive Pay
- Safe Driver Bonus
- Paid Vacations
- Product Discount
- Personal Day and Holidays
- Sick and Well Pay
- Premium Holiday Pay
- $2000 Sign on Bonus
At Panera, our #1 cultural value is no jerks! Our relationships are based on respect and honesty. As a part of our team, you will be a member of our company that has over 2,100 bakery-cafes in 45 states and in Ontario, Canada operating under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co. and Paradise Bakery and Café names, delivering fresh, authentic artisan bread served in a warm environment by engaging associates. These cafes are supported by 20 Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities that deliver fresh dough 7 days a week 363 days per year.