Our Local Delivery Drivers provide excellent customer service through the safe and efficient delivery of parts and products to local stores using a company provided vehicle. Our drivers are also responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of delivery vehicles as well as observing company safety procedures. You will ensure efficient deliveries by quality checking orders while following specific route schedules that ultimately gets our products in the hands of our customers.
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) per department standards
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required