Call Robin at 866-874-3011
CDL A Drivers
Compensation: .54 cpm per driver
Employment type: full-time
US Transport Services, INC., is a FedEx Ground Contractor. We are seeking class A CDL drivers to join our team!
We are a leading contractor located in Champaign, IL hub, that values and rewards its employees. We are looking for drivers for team runs. Bring your own or we will set you up with a Team mate. Runs are Hub to Hub and scheduled so there is Always Freight to move. SO, you don't sit around waiting for days to get rolling - Earning money.
Military Motor T operators (Marine 3531, Army 88M) we want YOU!
Separating from the military? We Hire Veterans!
We employ 65% Veteran workforce. _*
We treat ALL drivers alike; with respect and integrity and that's all we ask in return.
Apply today and see how you can have Peace in your life and enjoy driving for a company that Appreciates your contributions.
This is a great opportunity for husband-and-wife driving teams!
Did I mention - NO Touch Freight / Drop n Hook - NO pallet Jacks - SAVE your Back!!
We can Help - We will assist in moving costs for the right candidate(s)
** Currently Pilot/Flying J truck stops offer Fedex drivers .16 cents/gal on fuel at all locations!!
We don't care where you fill up on the road and that is your money to SPEND.
Our Team Drivers Enjoy Tons of Great Perks:
- Earn $6,400/month per driver!
- $0.54cpm depending on experience
- Paid weekly - Direct Deposit- of which $0.10 is per diem (not taxable), putting more money in your pockets!
- Pay increases based on performance
- Strong miles - our Teams are logging between 4,400 and 7,200 miles WEEKLY!
- Clean DOT inspection bonus
- New Equipment - 2016-2018 Volvos
- 100% Automatic Transmissions
- Double bunks with upgraded mattresses
- Assigned tractors (no slip seating)
- Qualcomm - 100% E-Logs
- Prepass, EZ Pass
- All trucks equipped with Power Inverters, Microwaves and Refrigerators
- We cover ALL truck expenses, maintenance, tolls and fuel costs!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Quality Home Time - Home Every Weekend!
- No Touch Freight - Drop & Hook
- Excellent Run Lanes!
- Terminal to Terminal Routes
- Pet Policy (yep - you can bring your small dog!)
- Low turnover
- Medical benefits
- Low Cost Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance available
- Paid vacation
- Company-supplied uniforms
* NO Touch Freight - Drop and Hook - NO Pallet Jacks - SAVE your Back
- Class A CDL
- 1 Year Min OR 6 months experience & Recent Graduate from Approved Driving School
- Good MVR
- Employment subject to Background Screening
- Must pass DOT drug test and physical, and meet DOT driving standards
- Doubles/Triples endorsement - can obtain after hiring interview
Don't let this opportunity pass you by...
Apply online today!
Call 866-874-3011 – Robin looks forward to speaking with you!