Class A Driver
LOCAL / HOME EVERY NIGHT
- Stable & Growing Company (established in 1975)
- Hourly pay (competitive pay rates)
- Overtime Pay
- Late model, well maintained trucks
- Local (home every night)
- Medical benefits, paid vacations, 401K
- Hotel and meals provided on overnight trips
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Responsible for delivering granite, marble and quartz slabs.
- Must be comfortable with making local deliveries with multiple stops.
- Must know how to maintain a legal & accurate log book.
- Must be safety minded in all aspects of this job (i.e.)
- Able to read Bill of Lading/Picking sheets.
- Able to assist in loading/unloading of cargo, and must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to position blocks and ties, straps/chains & binders for cargo securement
- Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness, and safe manner.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following education and experience requirements:
- 2 years of verifiable driving experience w/heavy duty vehicles
- Must be able to pass a skilled test (driving test)
- Must be able to pass all DOT pre-employment requirements
- Bilingual a plus, but not necessary
- Must have a valid Class A Driver's license (CDL)
Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics and wall tile, and hardscaping products. MSI's product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI's product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material.
MSI offers Competitive Salary and Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, 401k.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.