Organix Recycling was established in 2009 for the explicit purpose of diverting food recyclables from landfills to more environmentally sustainable options. Since then, we have become the largest collector of supermarket food recyclables in the United States, servicing more than 41 states and Puerto Rico.
The relief driver will be expected to travel to various locations within the region, and fill-in for regular route collection drivers to cover vacation time, sick, or other business needs. Organix does try to keep drivers within the region where they live, but at times, we have had to use relief drivers throughout the companies 41 state footprint.
What we offer:
- Enjoy variety every day with different locations and customers!
- All travel expenses paid 100% by the company: food, hotels, transportation (airfare, rental cars, etc.)
- Company cell phone and credit card provided
- Drivers are able to keep reward points (not related to fuel) example – hotel, car rental, airline, etc.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 3% employer contribution to your 401k after 6 months
- $50,000 in free life insurance
- Eligible for $2,000 annual Safety and Performance bonus (based on meeting safety criteria) that is paid out $500.00 quarterly
- Expected periods of weekly travel from four to six weeks with the ability to come home on weekends when applicable.
- Utilized as a "Driver Trainer" for new hires
- Salaried Position with Bi-weekly pay
- Monday - Friday / possible Saturday's
- Class A CDL
- Minimum of 2 years full-time verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Clean MVR and PSP