Hazmat Tanker Driver
Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. With market capitalization of approximately $40 billion and 2017 sales of $11 billion, the company employs over 26,000 people globally and has been named to the Dow JonesŪ World Sustainability Index for 16 consecutive years. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings.
Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others.
We are a leading industrial gas company in North America that puts Safety First at all times. We take pride in delivering outstanding safety performance, maintaining our equipment, and using state-of-the-art distribution tools. Own your future. Get your career in gear with Praxair.
Become a member of our elite team today and receive the following:
- We offer one of the highest rates in our industry.
- We provide excellent medical, dental, and vision benefit packages, pension AND 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Paid vacation and holidays, as well as scheduled days off.
- Minimum two years verifiable tanker driving experience and/ or five years tractor trailer driving experience.
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements.
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsements within 60 days of hire date.
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be considered).
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics
- Able to pass a road test as well as a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test and background screening.
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.