Position Description: Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Based out of Missouri City, TX. As an Oil Route Sales Driver (Class B CDL) you willvisit customer locations to provide onsite service for parts washer machines, collect used solvent, and upsell a variety of products and other Safety-Kleen services. This is a great full-time opportunity with a lucrative commission plan!
Why Work for Safety - Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive to customer locations to deliver/set up parts washer machines;
- Up-sell new lube oil and Allied products at existing customer locations;
- Prospect and generate new leads in the field;
- Pick up 55 gallon containers of various fluids, oil filters etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Class B CDL license required;
- Ability to obtain HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements;
- Previous sales and customer service experience;
- Ability to travel for 2 weeks for mandatory out of State Paid Training.
- Previous commercial driving experience is an asset.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.