Collaborate with multiple suppliers to achieve consistent on time delivery of product to support operations.
Support supply chain in the area of logistics including purchasing, operations and inventory control.
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy materials
- Maintains proper control of company vehicles, equipment, materials, tools, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous shop work such as load & unload trucks, maintain shop & delivery equipment, move & stage materials, operate forklifts, load and pull parts for deliveries for the day.
- Collaborate with multiple suppliers across the supply chain, courteous and efficient service to all parts
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner.
- Report stock discrepancies to manager daily.
- Inspect daily shipments and paperwork at loading and unloading for damage and correct quantity.
- Stock all parts in correct bin and location, assist in housekeeping of parts daily.
- Ensure compliance with current Quality and Safety Standards
May be required to perform other duties and task as directed by management.
Maintain a valid State of Michigan Driver's License & chauffeur's license
Sense of urgency to get things done in a safe and professional manner
Maintain a good driving record
Strong time management skills
Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts