Call (888) 776-0959 Today
West Side Transport, based in Cedar Rapids, IA, has been in business for over 45 years. Started by the Vogt family, cleaning grain spills at train yards with just a few trucks and has now grown into a 600 truck operation, still family owned and operated. Don Vogt, the owner, still drives a truck to this day in order to have a working understanding of what our drivers experience on a daily basis in order to know what changes need to be made to better accommodate our drivers.
Regional 10-4 Class A Driving Position
West Side Transport is redefining Regional by doubling your home time without compromising your pay. How is this done? With advanced pre-plans on routine freight lanes, with your on-duty time being driving and not sitting, and with well-maintained equipment. Your wheels are rolling one minute after your 10-hour break and pre-trip. Spent only 4 nights on the road before you get home Friday for a 60+ hour weekend. This is Regional 10-4, it's time to reclaim your entire weekend.
- Home ALL weekend - Friday to Monday
- Avg 2,000 - 2,200 Miles per week
- Driver Trainers can earn an additional $.11/CPM
- Weekly Pay Commitment
- EZ Pass
- Accessorial Pays - Increase your CPM by $.07
- Late Model Tractors (Volvo, Freightliner, International)
- 401K Company Match (Up to 6%)
- Full Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental Available
- Driver App - receive all driver info. on your phone!