DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
CDL "A" TRACTOR TRAILER DELIVERY DRIVERS
$60,000 - $64,000 Annual Earnings (w/ Annual Increases)
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Potential for up to $2,000 (tax-free) annually in Driver Safety, Attendance, and Performance bonus!!!
No Travel - Home Daily
Full and Comprehensive Benefit Package
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
We are currently hiring a CDL "A" licensed driver for a dedicated tractor/trailer line-haul route based in Cincinnati, OH.
This is a local, full time position.
Our customer is an internationally renowned automobile manufacturer and retailer. You job is to deliver aftermarket auto parts to their automobile dealerships.
You will be transporting these parts pulling 48' lift gated trailers pulling a 48' lift gated trailer and utilizing a hand truck, pallet jack and other tools of delivery.
This dedicated route operates Monday - Friday. You will run your same route every evening so you will become very familiar with the geography and routing to all of the dealerships.
Depending on your route assignment:
- You will begin at approximately 4:00PM, 5 days per week, Monday - Friday, and you should complete your route at around 1:30 AM.
- Your route pay will be $246/day or $1,230 for a 5 day work week.
You will be driving a company supplied 2016 Volvo day cab tractor and newer lift gated trailers. DHL equipment is well maintained. Tractors are Bluetooth and SiriusXM satellite radio equipped.
DHL pays weekly.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive and Affordable:
- Medical - A PPO administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental - A PPO, administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year.(Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.)
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth. (This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.)
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Valid CDL Class - A operator's license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Doubles Endorsement, and Experience Required
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years, (per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51) whether in commercial or personal vehicle.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.
- No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years.
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.