Forward Air Solutions (FAS), a Forward Air Company, is seeking Local NON CDL Straight Truck with Lift Gate. Company Drivers to make local pick-up and delivery for our dedicated customers
Responsibilities may include the unloading of freight up to 75 lbs, bending and walking and use of hand held scanner.
Drivers are responsible for providing the safe and timely delivery of our customer's freight in local markets, while providing courteous and exceptional customer service.
Compensation: $13 / hour + Full Benefits + $500 Sign On Bonus ($250 at 90 Days, $250 at 180 Days)
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday. Flexible but dependable hours based on freight volume. Shifts average 10 hours / day running local pick-up and delivery routes within a 50 - 100 mile radius of Henrico, VA. Routes will consist of 10 – 16 stops / day. Start times are usually between 3 AM - 8 AM. Home daily! Call for more information…
Location: Henrico, VA 23231 (RIC)
Forward Air Solutions provides our customers with a customized consolidation and delivery process that controls costs and more effectively replenishes their network of stores in both major cities and more remote communities across the US. Our primary focus is on advancing the Pool Distribution concept to more customers, more industries and more places. We are dedicated to providing a unique and consistently reliable distribution network for the industries we serve, including; retail, hospitality, healthcare, and publishing.
- Performance Bonuses
- Industry Leading Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain Vehicle Maintenance to Ensure Safe Operation
- Report all Accidents & Traffic Violations to Dispatch Operations
- Daily Delivery & Unloading of our Customers Freight in a Safe, Timely & Professional Manner.
- Provide Superior Customer Service
- Maintain Logs (Electronic or Paper)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to read and speak the English language as required in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMSCR) Part 391.11 (b) (2).
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must successfully pass a DOT physical and controlled substance abuse test
- No more than 2 traffic violation convictions within the past 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable significant accidents within the past 3 years
- Employment subject to background screening
- Must comply with all other DOT and/or Forward Air Solutions, Inc. qualification requirements
©2017 Forward Air Solutions, a Forward Air Company *All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual's qualifications. Leasing & financing program options are available through third party financing companies that are not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*