(888) 707-7969 x101
Dozcon Staffing Overview:
We are an employment agency that helps individuals find the right jobs to better their careers! With years of experience, we're experts at quickly finding job opportunities that match your specific skills and aspirations. With our vast industry network, we can connect you with full-time jobs that you may not otherwise find on your own.
Local Intermodal Truck Driver
With this local intermodal job, drivers will operate within 250 miles of the Ayer, Massachusetts ramp. Drivers will not go into New York City.
- Must be able to drive a manual - No Automatics Available
- Local daycab position - Drivers will run containers in and out of the Ayer ramp located North of Worcester, MA to customers within a 250 mile radius.
- All freight originates or terminates in Worcester or Ayer, MA. However, The truck stays at our yard for time off.
- This is a 24/7 operation so the truck will be shared with another driver.
- .385 cpm. Hub miles. (avg 1250 miles/week) - increase 1 cpm yearly until they topping out at .435 cpm
- Activity based stop and drop pay for the balance of the W2.
- Drivers are paid $29 per drop & hook
- Drivers are paid $47 live load / unload pay .
- $17 per hour after 1 1/2 hours detention @ the customer
- $17 per hour after 1 hour detention @ the rail.
- $17 per hour for mechanical breakdown or if waiting on a truck when you are at your scheduled starting time.
- $25 per Hazmat load.
- $1300 weekly avg.
- $68,000 yearly avg - top Top 10% make $82,000
- Ramp specific training after orientation: $17 an hour. We typically require at least 3 days training but our trainers have the option to keep them longer if needed. Training will start at the ramp on Monday morning after orientation
Time off / Shift:
- 5 PM start time Monday - Friday & off Sat/Sun.
- Could occasionally be asked to work another shift as needed.
- Drivers work a 10-12 hour day.
- HAZMAT endorsement required within 60 days after orientation.
- Uniforms are required.
- Some rail yard experience preferred
- There are no riders allowed.
- Drivers receive 18 paid days off (12 PTO days and 6 holidays at a rate of $15 per hr for 8 hrs = $120)
- After 1st year, drivers receive 22 paid days off (16 PTO days 6 holidays at a rate of their 52 week $/hour work average)