- 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Residential Driver will be responsible for providing a high level of service to customers both safely and efficiently.
- Drives a rear-load truck along designated routes to collect waste and take to post-collection facilities.
- As route conditions require, driver will assist helper(s) in loading solid waste into truck hopper.
- Operates mechanical packer to load and compact trash from hopper into the truck body.
- Performs daily pre- and post-trip inspections. Completes and submits the vehicle condition report at the end of the shift.
- Courteously interacts with customers and/or the general public along the route to answer questions or respond to requests. Notifies supervisor of issues requiring management action.
- Cleans waste from the packer blade and truck body on each landfill run. This ensures that equipment operations will continue safely and productively.
- Demonstrates the ability to maneuver truck into and out of minimum clearance spaces, using mirrors to back up.
- Follows safe operating practices, including lock out/ tag out procedures to ensure proper operation of the truck.
- Monitors operations to detect loose debris, using mirrors or direct sight and/or listening for debris falling onto truck during dumping operation. Visually scans customer site before and after dumping.
- Able to learn and use interpersonal skills to provide good customer service.
- Able to read, write, and comprehend reports well enough to accurately complete daily assignments.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Valid Indiana Class A or B CDL Driver's License
- Must be able to meet criteria for safety sensitive functions according to DOT and Company standards
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely drive the truck and operate equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with management, dispatch, and helpers
CALL JEFF @ 317-407-8794 or Click APPLY BELOW to send JEFF an Email and Apply!