CDL A Drivers - Non-HazMat Tanker &/or Flatbed
Let's talk next steps!
Give us a call at (844) 858-8174
- Our Non-HazMat Tanker Drivers Start Out at 28% of load's value
- Our Flatbed Drivers earn $20/hour Overtime Eligible Home Every Night
- Sign on bonus for qualified drivers***
- Work environment where you are treated like family
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Solid ongoing bonus structure
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement Account w/Company Match
- Direct deposit
- and more....
Penn-Ohio Leasing is growing and is in search of qualified non-hazmat tanker and flatbed drivers. We now offer local and OTR loads to the east coast and Midwest. If you are looking to work for a company who treats their employees like family and offers weekends off please apply now!
We are currently offering a sign-on bonus for qualified drivers!
We offer competitive wages, a solid bonus structure, weekends off, direct deposit, paid time off, health insurance, retirement funds and holiday pay.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have at least two years of truck driving experience
- Have a valid Class A CDL
- Have a current medical card
- Have a tanker endorsement (tanker division only)
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS ALL NECESSARY BACKGROUND CHECKS AND DRUG & ALCOHOL SCREENING
- Must have a clean MVR
- Accurate record keeping with E-log experience
***PAID OUT QUARTERLY OVER THE FIRST YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT***
Penn-Ohio Leasing, LLC essentially began out of necessity when the sister companies under our ownership group needed carriers to haul their steel products throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and West Virginia. Out of that demand from Penn-Ohio Logistics, Black Lion Products, Steel Valley Processing and Steel City Service, Penn-Ohio Leasing was born and a fleet of flatbed trucks hit the roads.
In 2018, a unique opportunity presented itself when a local company with a non-haz tanker division was available for purchase. Penn-Ohio Leasing, LLC was looking to grow and diversify and saw this as a step in the right direction so in January 2018 an additional fleet of 15 trucks and 20 trailers were added to haul non-hazardous bulk commodities.