Call Kathy today! (888) 571-0454
Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England (CCNNE), headquartered in Bedford, New Hampshire, is one of the largest independently owned and operated Coca-Cola bottlers in the United States. Over the past 40 years, CCNNE has exhibited an unrivaled commitment to the consumers, customers, and communities we serve. Our primary mission is to refresh the Northeast and to inspire moments of optimism through our brands and the actions of our people. CCNNE is proud to bottle and sell products owned by The Coca-Cola Company, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Monster Energy Corporation, fairlife and The Moxie Beverage Company.
JOB LOCATION(S) Needham, MA
Coca-Cola of Northern New England is seeking a motivated, dependable and professional CDL-A Driver Merchandiser to our team.
Behind the wheel of every shiny red Coca-Cola truck is a professional driver with a mission to deliver the greatest beverage brands with exceptional customer service. At CCNNE, our drivers play a vital part in making sure all of our iconic Coca-Cola products get to your local store, restaurant, cafeteria or vending machines on time and in full.
The Driver Merchandiser is responsible for efficiently delivering product to customers in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe and timely manner. In this role, the Driver Merchandiser is also responsible for stocking product on shelves and in coolers while ensuring that appropriate rotation standards are maintained. Finally, as with all our drivers, the Driver Merchandiser serves as an ambassador of our company and the world's most recognized brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver products to customers on assigned route
- Merchandise, display, and rotate products according to company standards
- Pick up company property and returns
- Move, lift and load product and company property
- Invoice and collect amounts due; settle accounts daily
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Provide superior customer service and foster relationships with store management and personnel
- Class A Commercial Driver's License & Clean MVR Required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years of general work experience required
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising, retail management and/or customer service experience preferred
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
- Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
CCNNE requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with CCNNE is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to CCNNE's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
CCNNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Call Kathy today! (888) 571-0454