Driver Local Delivery Combination Route - San Leandro, CA
The Driver Local Delivery Combination Route utilizes a CDL Class A and is responsible for delivering product to large and small customer accounts on a predetermined route for advance sales, maintaining strong customer rapport, quality service, and effective merchandising of products. Examples of these locations include gas stations, party stores, convenience stores, small grocers, big box stores etc.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working 4:30am until route completed. The schedule is Tuesday through Saturday. Flexibility to work overtime and holidays is required as business needs.
The starting pay rate for this position is $23.10 per hour and paid on a weekly basis. Attractive benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, sick time, and pension.
- Deliver products to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers by stocking shelves, rotating products, and making sure our dedicated areas look presentable
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds received from accounts on while on route
- Compute and record transactions and convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor at conclusion of work shift.
- Provide shelf merchandising to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Prepare and extend delivery tickets, showing cases placed and credits given.
- Unload products at each stop using dolly and/or electric pallet jack, organize in dedicated area of store or back room
- Process the return of empty product transport containers, returned products, and/or damaged goods in accordance with company standards
- Notify Account and Route Managers of any changes that occur while at customer sites
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations including pre and post trip inspections, maintaining DOT logs, etc...
- Develop and maintain good Company image in the trade and industry to achieve the Company's objective for the overall growth and availability of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
This position could include: Driving - CDL - Class A CDL - Delivery Truck Driver - OTR - Delivery Driver - Customer Delivery - Commercial Driver's License
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) perferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver's License A (CDL A)
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.