DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
CDL-B Straight Truck Delivery Drivers
You will Earn over $54,000 In Your First Year
Receive Annual Increases
Paid Holidays and Vacations
A Full Benefits Package After 30 Days Employment
DHL Supply Chain hires great drivers and is currently looking for a professional CDL-Class "B" Truck Driver for a full time delivery route based at our location in: Columbia, MO
If you are you looking for top pay, great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and more.
- Your job is to deliver aftermarket auto parts to our customer's automobile dealerships driving a 24' straight truck with lift gate. You will use a hand truck, pallet jack and other tools of delivery.
- This is a dedicated route with 11 local delivery stops.
- Route begins approximately 9:00 PM - Monday - Friday nights and takes less than 10 hours to complete on an average day.
- You deliver to the same dealerships every day.
- You will be paid a Route Pay of $212.95/day or $1,064 for a 5 day week. Get the deliveries done early and receive the same pay. This really helps to manage your personal/family budget.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive and Affordable:
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece.
- Minimum of six (6) month verifiable CDL Class B driving experience.
- Valid CDL Class - B Operator's License.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.