Local Non-CDL Company Driver with Great Benefits
1 year experience
Gourmet Foods International is looking for a Non-CDL Driver to be a part of our fun and fast-paced organization!
Responsible for company vehicle and delivery of company product to customers. Gourmet Foods International is screening drivers for their dedicated routes / service lanes. GFI offers set schedules, same route opportunities, monthly bonus opportunities, paid time off, and many other benefits.
OUR BENEFITS for insurance include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability. We also offer 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching contributions, Profit Sharing, Competitive Salaries, Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development Programs and opportunity to Grow within the Company.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age of 21
- Minimum of 1 years verifiable driving experience
- No convictions for driving under the influence in the last 5 years
- No license suspensions in the last 2 years for a moving violation
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No more than 2 accidents in the last 3 years and no more than 1 in the last 12 months
- No reckless, careless or 20 mph driving citations in the last 3 years
- Valid Drivers License
- Subject to a pre-hire screening process
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver company product to customers according to manifest.
- Drive company vehicle.
- Follow DOT rules and regulations.
- Follow GFI procedures and protocols.
- Exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain load temperatures according to load specifications
- Manage route according to dispatch, jurisdictional compliance, and load optimization.
- Ability to maintain electronic documents – XRS experience a plus.
WORKSKILLS: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience as a route driver.
QUALIFICATIONS: Clean MVR
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Warehouse environments & road lifestyles