Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
A CAREER AT CORE-MARK
As a large, well-established company, we are proud to offer exceptional job stability and benefits to help our employees stay healthy, balance work and their personal lives and meet their long-term financial goals.
In addition to steady hours and competitive pay, our employees also get:
Generous medical, dental & vision coverage ($16 to $190 per month depending on plan selected and family size)
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Shift Hours 10:00am - 6:30pm Monday-Friday
- Ensure the product returns process is followed accurately and in accordance with the Core-Mark Customer Credit and Returns Policy.
- Confirm all driver and customer paperwork is completed accurately.
- Remove totes and product from trailers, stack and prepare for processing.
- Ensure specifications and quality standards are consistently met with in-coming inventory.
- Communicate with Inventory personnel with regards to quality related issues.
- Stack pallets, hang straps, and sweep trailers to prepare for next use.
- Unload returning product to be staged for receiving.
- Must be willing to use powered walking pallet jack and/or ride on pallet jack.
- Support other Inventory Control duties as required.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a warehouse receiving environment.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Dynamic team player who also works well independently.
- Able to take initiative and bring an enthusiastic attitude to the position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Office.
- Related experience in the Food Service Industry would be considered an asset.
- Note: Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to constantly stand and walk. Employee will bend, reach overhead, and squat. Employee will reach at torso level, reach at waist to ground level, and carry objects.