This company is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the team; however only those that meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
This company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
US - TX - Freeport
Our Clute/Freeport, TX teams are hiring drivers!
As a Driver for this location you will be responsible for performing duties associated with
shutdown work at refineries, chemical plants, power plants, and support other industrial
customers. Industrial Services Drivers will drive an average of 30% of the time and work
onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time. Depending
on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs
• Class A or B CDL required
• Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• Must have TWIC
• Industrial services experience (heavy lifting, equipment operation, confined space)
• Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
• Previous experience operating Vacuum/Hydro Blasting units preferred