DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
This full time career position pays over $50,000 per year.
DHL Supply Chain Hires Great Drivers!
You are Home Every Day!
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
We offer a FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE that is outstanding, affordable and comprehensive
DHL Supply Chain is currently hiring CDL Class "A" tractor/trailer driver for a full time delivery position based at our location in:
You do not load the trailer, your job is to deliver parts to our customer's automobile dealerships using a 48' van trailer with lift gate using a hand truck, pallet jack and other tools of delivery. This is a 2nd shift position, running Monday - Friday nights starting at approximately 7:00 PM. Great competitive wages of over $950.00 per week. Top-notch company supplied tractors and van trailers. An Excellent Compensation Package.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive, Affordable and Available After 30 Days:
- Medical - Administered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year .
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year.
- Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required).
- Must have a good driving record. (No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years).
- Valid CDL Class "A" operators license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age.
- License not suspended or revoked in last five years. (Per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51 whether in commercial or personal vehicle).
- Excellent attendance record with past employers.
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.