DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
CDL "A" TRACTOR TRAILER DELIVERY DRIVERS
$46,000 - $54,000 - First Year Earnings
Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits Package
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 325,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
We are currently seeking CDL "A" licensed drivers for tractor/trailer delivery route work based at our yard in:
This is local, full time delivery route work. Our drivers do not load their trailers. They deliver liquor and related products to New Hampshire liquor outlets. You will be driving a late model, well maintained, day cab and pulling a 48' or 53' lift gated van trailer.
You will be utilizing a hand truck, pallet jack and other tools of delivery.
You will be earning a starting wage of $19.00/hr with overtime paid after 40 hours/week - and there is overtime almost every week. You also will be receiving an increase in pay after your first 90 days.
Schedules are Monday - Friday starting between 5:30 and 7:00 AM - depending on your assigned deliveries for that day.
Top-notch company supplied tractors and van trailers with a hydraulic lift gates.
- First Year Earnings will be $900.00 - $1,050 per week
- Company supplied late model tractors and van trailers
- Medical - Blue Cross Blue Shield (includes an Annual Physical)
- Dental - Includes 2 checkups/cleanings per year and an annual set of X-Rays
- Vision - 2 Plans to Choose From (includes an annual checkup)
- 401-K With a Lucrative Company Matching Part (no better way to save for retirement)
- Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Vacations (accrued at a 2 weeks per year rate)
- 9 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Work/Life Balance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Minimum of one (1) year verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience.
- Valid CDL Class - A operator's license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age.
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years, per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51 whether in commercial or personal vehicle.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.
- No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years.
DHL Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.