Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
While much of the role involves driving, you'll be first and foremost the face of our brand. You'll be the primary point of contact for our customers, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies. And the loyalty and trust that evolve from the strong business relationships you build will create a huge value add for them and our company. So if you love people and have a passion for customer service, read on.
With the variety of duties you'll perform from day to day, you'll constantly be on the go and never bored. You'll deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered goods and pickups as needed, as well as:
- Pre and post-shift equipment/vehicle checks
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand dolly
- Securing empty pallets and totes in the truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
To be successful in this position, the right candidate needs to be driven and have full mobility, adequate strength and exceptional customer service skills. Other qualifications include:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Acceptable driving/MVR record.
- The ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and a drug test.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.