Non CDL Straight Truck - Appliance Installer and Helper
FSA Logistics is looking for an Independent Contractor with a helper for appliance delivery routes with basic hook up, in and around the Portland, OR area. Appliances being installed can range from refrigerators, freezers, hoods, microwave ovens, dishwashers, trash compactors, washers & dryers and other home appliances.
Compensation: $31 / stop FSC
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate delivery including install of appliances
- Select and use basic tools to assemble, adjust and install various appliances
- Must be able to follow complex installation instructions as per manufacturer specifications to complete installation of Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Stoves, Laundry, etc.
- Loading and unloading up to 75 - 600 lbs. with the assistance of an appliance dolly/Appliance Big Wheel
- Box Truck - 26' with lift gate
- 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Provide a two person delivery team (Driver & Helper)
- Must have personal set of tools
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record - Driver : active MC and DOT number with the FMCSA
- Professional work experience as an Appliance Installer or an aptitude to learn the trade (Preferred)