Bulk Transportation – DTI Associates
Bulk Transportation and DTI Associates is a privately held California Corporation in continuous, uninterrupted business since 1958. Bulk Transportation has remained under the ownership of the Cross family since its founding. Since inception Bulk Transportation has specialized in transportation of bulk liquid commodities. Through commitment to its core values of safety, ethical behavior, and accountability of all company representatives, the organization has grown rapidly over the years.
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver 75% Per Load
Compensation: Excellent pay package - 75% of billed freight, 100% of fuel surcharge. $2,000.00 Sign on Bonus (as per program guidelines), Up to $2,000.00 annual safety bonus eligibility.
BULK UP your driving career!!!
At Bulk Transportation... We Get It...
We are looking for experienced
Owner Operators (O/O) - Independent Contractors
and We're Busy... Are You???
You want a business partner that works as hard as you do. You want good utilization, support on the road, and some time at home. At Bulk Transportation... We Get It...
So Join Us!!!
BULK TRANSPORTATION has current opportunities for Owner-Operators to provide service for local, regional, and some over the road runs involving the loading, transporting and delivery of bulk chemicals and liquids predominantly in the 11 Western States.
BULK TRANSPORTATION has been in business for over 60 years and provides high quality logistics and bulk trucking services of bulk liquid materials. The company has a strong history of demonstrated commitment to safety, growth, and stability.
We Offer our Owner Operators/Independent Contractors:
• Excellent pay package - 75% of billed freight
• 100% of fuel surcharge
• Will train on cargo tank trailer operations
* Class-A CDL with Tanker & Hazmat endorsements required
* Must pass a DOT medical examination including D&A testing
* Tanker experience preferred, but not required, will train
* Min of 1 year of recent verifiable trucking experience
* A clean DMV record
* TSA Clearance needed.
* TWIC Card
* Passport preferred
* 3 Axle Tractor with Sleeper
* Must weigh less than 18,500 lbs. (flexible)
* Pump & Compressor or the means to off load bulk liquid products into AST
* IRP (Apportioned) required.
* CARB Compliant tractors required for trips to CA
For immediate consideration call Rosie Rodriguez at 909-594-2855 Ext. 122 or apply online below