➤ Fleet Information CDL-A Truck Driving Jobs: National Fleet
National OTR Refrigerated Truck Driving Job
Top 50% of our OTR fleet will average $81,300 per yr.
Shaffer Trucking is hiring professional truck drivers to join their 12-day over-the-road truck drivers on their national fleet. Drivers on this fleet can expect to be out up to 12 days with top pay. Apply today!
Call a recruiter today to learn about the different options Shaffer has to offer!
CDL-A Truck Driving Jobs: National Fleet
- ● Starting Pay: $0.51 - $0.54 per practical mile, depending on experience
● Annual Pay: The top 50% of our fleet drivers average $81,300 per year
● Days on the Road: 12
● Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
● Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
● Job Type: Temperature Controlled
- ● Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
● Top pay certified carrier
● Full benefits: Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
● Annual profit sharing: Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
● Guaranteed detention pay
● Pet policy: 2 dogs or cats
● No-cost rider policy
● Increased cruise speed
● Paid orientation
● Industry leading CSA scores
● Average equipment age of 2 years
● Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- ● Minimum 22 years old
● Stable & verifiable work history
● Acceptable driving record
● Valid Class A CDL
● Minimum of 4 months tractor trailer experience*
● No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply
We offer driving jobs by freight preferences, location, and the type of driving you'd like.
If you don't see the type of CDL jobs you want, a driver recruiter may be able to help.
APPLY or CALL TODAY
➤ About Shaffer:
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has an over 80-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation's largest privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionery industry.
At Shaffer Trucking, our drivers are our most valuable asset. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.