Isn't it about time your safe driving record paid off?
If you've been accident free for the last 3 years, Total Transportation will start you at 50¢ per mile!SOLO DRIVERS:
- Start at 40¢ to 50¢ per mile based on experience (3 Years with No Accidents, Start at 49¢ Per Mile)
- 1¢ per mile pay increase each year - with NO pay cap! (It pays to stay!)
- An additional 1¢ per mile Safety Bonus each year
- Extra pay if you have a Hazmat Endorsement
- Average around 3,000 miles per week
Total also rewards your safe driving with a 5¢ per mile monthly bonus!
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
- Run 9,800 Miles or More During the Month
- Maintain Satisfactory Logs
- No Driver Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
- No Driver Controllable CSA Violations
- No Preventable Accidents
- No Traffic Citations
Each month that you meet those criteria, Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 5¢ on EVERY MILE you ran that month!!
For example: Joe has 1 year of experience and earns 36¢ per mile. He drove 10,750 miles last month and met all of the criteria listed above. 36¢ x 10,750 = $3,870 regular pay PLUS 5¢ x 10,750 = $537.50 BONUS PAY! Joe made over $4,400 last month!
Here Are Some Other Benefits You'll Enjoy at Total:
- OTR & Regional Runs
- Consistent Home Time
- Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
- All Trucks 2015 - 2020 (assigned)
- Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly, Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Rider and Pet Policies
- EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
- Paid Tolls and Scales
- Paid Lumper Fees
* Paid Vacation
- Satellite Dispatch
- Layover Pay
- 850+ Trucks, and Growing!
- Much, Much More. . .